Lil Rose Thorn

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Pics!!!!


This is an origami thing I made for a Christmas craft sale at my church. Three lillies, a leaf, on some rose scented waz.








This is a piece of silk I dyed in school last year. Gouda resist technique. Morrish(sp?)/Islamic design. Had to mix the colors myself. This took me 2 days, one evening, and only 2 hours of sleep to finish




These are some of my knittings...I know they're not that special but I'm proud of them ^_^






These are some of my monkeys, I've sold all of them to my cousin as Christmas presents already.









This is a bonnet hat I decorated at work with ribbon flowers and leaves.











Well, that's all for now! That was fun ^_^

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the silk you dyed is gorgeous!!! and the sock monkeys? i'm in some serious love!

8/04/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG so much for me to comment on! Absolutely love the monkeys - you should sell those on Etsy or somewhere, very cute.

The silk is beautiful too - wow!

And of course.... the knits ARE special!

8/06/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home