Lil Rose Thorn

Thursday, August 17, 2006

My weekly update

I've decided to make Thursday nights my weekly update night cuz I have Friday Saturdays off. Last weekend I had a blast hanging out with my co-workers in Calgary. We spent lost of money on food ( restaurant called The Tribune in Calgary) and drinks ( at The Pallisier/Fairmont Hotel) and had a blast. We gossiped, and laughed till our stomach hurt. ^_^ I also got a minimal amount of sleep that evening...morning ^_^, minimal amount of water that day, and had to drive home in 2 and a half hours stright...most of the time in a rain storm.....not fun that part. But the trip was still great. I'm glad I had decided to join in on this trip.

The rest of the week was pretty much uneventful. Just me trying to crochet a mushroom like the one my boss made me for my nephew. He (almost 2 and a half yrs old) was digging in my purse and found Yoshi and asked me what it was, upon finding out it had a name he was very excited and started to introduce Yoshi to every family member in the house. Then he saw the couch and looke dat Yoshi then decided to bang Yoshi repeatedly onto the sofa. To which I sadi to him " No! No! Yoshi Owwie!" Then he looks at Yoshi and gives him a kiss to make it better. *sigh* had to admit that was cute and couldn't really get mad at him for banging Yoshi head into the sofa. Ao I 've decided to make him his own so he can bash it's head all he wants. It's gonna be green cuz he likes green.

Well, that's about all for now, back to mushroom making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home