Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, October 02, 2006

SP9 Questionaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I’m in love with Bamboo right now but I also like baby alpaca and wool and silk.
I don’t like acrylic or polyester.


2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I use a paper bag when I’m on the go and at home they’re in a clear plastic box from Michael’s.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I’ve been knitting since I was small, my Mother thaught me the knit and purl pattern.
I consider myself a beginner still.


4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
I don’t have an online wish list

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.)
My favorite scents are:
perfume-Issey Miyake
Body lotion- I have 2, one is from Bath and Body works: cucumber melon scent and the other is from H2O: clear water scent.


6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
I don’t really have a sweet tooth. I like white chocolate over milk or dark. Coke gummies are good. Cinnanon Hot Hearts…

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I do origami, as well as sewing and making felt softies. I’ve bought some indigo dyes from Maiwa, I plan on doing some shibori on cotton and silk.
I don’t spin.


8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I like all kinds of music. I can go from Charlote church to Rianna to Modest Mouse.
I’ve just seen Phantom of the Opera and beach Boys with my Mother.


9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I like white, purple, grey, pink, green, yellow…too many. I do prefer soft-light colors over dark-dull colors.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I’m 24 and still living at home (sad I know, but it’s so much cheaper on rent) I have one older brother and a whole bunch of cousins whom I considered as sibblings. I have no pets…well, we have a 6 fish in a huge tank which my Mother names all of them and can tell them apart. I just clean the tank once int a while.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I wear all

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
I’ve been knitting scarves thought I would like to start mitts, socks, and sweaters.

13. What are you knitting right now?
I’m knitting:
A piggy pot holder
A lace scarf out of baby alpaca
A bomboo dishcloth


14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
YES!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I’ve been using my Mothers supplies. The only thing that is truly mine is a set of size 15 US bamboo needles and a set of plastic size 4 US from my lace swap partner. So really, anything is fine with me ^_^

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Nope

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
I have a pink scarf I started over 4 years ago, it’s a pretty color and pattern but I needed the needles for something else and now I can’t for the life of me remember what size needles thay were >_<

18. What is your favorite holiday?
First: Christmas, I get gifts ^_^
Second: Halloween, its part of my dark side O_0
Third: Easter, I get to play with eggs !_!

19. Is there anything that you collect?
I have many collections:
Match Boxes
Stamps
Pencils
Pens from different Hotels
Fabrics
Yarns
Shooter glasses of the places I’ve visited
Post Cards people send to me


20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
Don’t have any at the moment

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
How to knit Cable

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
I want to learn. I have size 7 feet.

23. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
01/31


This is my attempt at putting up buttons...



Fingers crossed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home