Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm back!

After about 7500km and getting lost on the highway/freeway three times...i think it was only three times ^_^ I'm back. I want to go on another vacation!!!! The trip consisted of stops at Vancouver to L.A. Orange County, to Sanfrancisco, back to Vancouver and then home. I went with N(gal friend) and C(guy friend). This trip was amazing. C and I took turns driving, though he drove most of the tiem cuz I have road rage. Met some of N's relatives who took us around L.A. shopping, to the beach, and Disneyland. San Francisco we went to Alcatraz and I missed Artfibers by 45 mins. They closed at 6pm. >_< I took a picture of the door and Yoshi. There will be a next time! Vancouver, ate a lot of food, went to the Richmond Night Market, went to a club called Altantis, and ate more food ^_^. Oh! I got Indigo dyes from Maiwa!!!!! So I'll be busy playing with that for a while. Well, that's all for now its 1 am and I should sleep. Will post pics up tomorrow.
P.S. I left my lace scarf project at home so I couldn't work on it on the trip but I did make another mushroom and when N's friend J saw Yoshi she really liked it so I gave the new shroom to her. Also, I did start a dish cloth but never finished it. I will! I still have to finish the piggy pot holder.... ^_^
Cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Mc said...

Glad you had a good time!

9/11/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home