Lil Rose Thorn

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Very First Dishcloth


To tell the truth I don't use dishcloths at home. Since beginning of time fot me it's always been sponges, that's what my Mom uses. The very first time I used a dishcloth was at work, and I liked it. So now ladies and gentlemen, presenting my very fist dishcloth. Its made of 100% bamboo From Madil: Eden Print made in Italy. My Mom said that I'm using too expensive yarn for a dishcloth but it's sooo pretty! It reminds me of the roadtrip I just took with my friends throught the Rockies. The one I started on the roadtrip has to be put on hold cuz I can't find one of the needles >_<. Needle! if you hear me please come back!

I got contfact from my dishcloth swap! Received the e-mail when I was on vacation.

Also, I forgot to mention that I was very excited to find out that N's bestfriend in Vancouver J is part of a Stitch'n'Bitch. This means I can tag along whenever I visit them cuz N is moving to Vancouver in in less than 2 weeks. u_u. She's buying a bunk bed so ppl can visit. I plan on taking full advantage of that ^_^.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Mc said...

Hehehe... I made a dishcloth like that last summer. I was so proud when I actually finished - it was the first knitted thing I'd actually FINISHED.

9/14/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home