Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, October 02, 2006

Thing About Me not Knitting Related *gasp!*

I like reading fantasy books, things to do with magic. Stories about witches or dragons mostly.

I dont' watch must T.V. mostly the Cooking or Fashion channel. Thought I don't agree with the show, I can't help but be attached to Americas Next Top Model though I haven't seen any of this season yet. I like Crash My Kitchen cuz my friend Corbin is one of the hosts for the show. I Do Lets Eat is great too.

I Love Anime. ( Japanese cartoons) I just finished watching one that is 26 episodes called Ouran Host Club. Its weird and cute at the same time, typical anime. I've been keeping up with one called Gumdam since I was a child. Love Hina was another one of my favorites too. There are too many to name.

I like playing with felt/wool to make softies.

I like Van Gogh's works.

I dye with indigo, thought I haven't tried it at home yet, don't know how my Mother would feel about my dying in the house.

I like cars, I like driving fast but not recklessly. I was hit by a drunk driver when I was 12 crossing the street. I enjoy driving.

I love jewllery. Silver and amber is my fav. though I won't say no to diamonds $_$. Tifannys ^_^

I've donated blood 6 times so far, my iron level keeps getting too low >_<

I have no allergies (knock on wood)

I like all kinds of ethnic food, japanese, thai, indian, italian, etc. Did I forget chinese?

Fav. chocolate bar: 1) white choc Toblerone 2) Twix. Though I love them please don't send them, they might melt >_<.

Fav. cheese: marble mozz. and ched.

Fav. soft drink: Coke

Fav. designer: Alexander McQueen

thats all I can think of right now. hope this will help with swaps ^_^. and I hope its not too much info

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home