Lil Rose Thorn

Friday, May 18, 2007

Almost There!

Life has been exciting at Fort Edmonton Park. First there was the sheeps that were born. One sheep had two lambs one week and the next sheep had three the next week!!! Here are the twins.Then while we were busy at work, I happened to look out the window and saw Abe Lincon's shadow on the building across the street!!!
Everyone at work now has at least one costume for opening this Sunday. First rush almost done now it's on the the second sets of costumes! We've been working 10 to 13 hours a day for the passt week and a half.

Here is a pic of a 'damsal in distress' trying to get out of her costume ^_^ CraftyBean made that bustle-petticoat.
Last but not leasts, the Sockapalooza yarn for my pal!!! She likes Happy colors ^_^ Crafty Bean and I had swapped yarn form each other's stash (!!!gasp!). I happened to have what she needed and she had what was perfect for my pal so all turned out great!
She suggested that I try Cookie A's Hedera pattern. Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home