Lil Rose Thorn

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Still Alive!!!!!

Been VERY BUSY at work. Sorry for all the non returned phone calls and e-mails. My past week had literally been wake up, drive to work, work, drive home, sleep, and repeat for the next day. Only a few more days till the park opens.............

Today at lunch my co-workers and I went to the candy shop and I had to buy these cuz they are sooooo pretty.
Yeaterday at woek we had a 25% off day for staff and I got a tonne of stuffs ^_^
A train cookie cutter for when my Mother or myself bake for my nephew. He loves trains.

A measuring spoon for a smidgen, a dash, and a pinch. Very handy when your Mother is telling you recepies.

This cup and saucer set was $24 and I got 2 sets. I've been eyeing them since last year.

I also got a purple dream catcher for my room and a few more as gifts. Some Coca Cola salt and pepper shackers as house warming gifts for my friends. Also I stocked up on rasberry drop candies ^_^.
Finally, my latest projects are mini Momo Octopi. One red adnd one beige ^_^.
My friend C really likes the fish I made her, she named it Nemo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home