Lil Rose Thorn

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

SWAP SOFTLY!

I got my Swap Softly from Book Bonobo! A beautifully wrapped package.

I got: sponge toffee (^_^), an Andy warhol notebook/journal, a fish pin, a bar of lilac extract soap, a postcard, and of ourse the swap softly - a penguin made of black velvet and hand stitched together with colorful thread. So many goodies!

Here she (I've decided it's a she) is close up!
Thank you Book Bonobo!


Saw 300 on Saturday, laughed throught the whole thing. I've decided that I should see "dick flicks" (as Crafty Bean calls them) more often. There was soooo many guys at the theater and most of them happened to be good looking ^_^. I happened to have been watching it with 4 guys, one I never met before. It was my first time seeing a movie with just me and so many guys. It was cool ^_^


My next project I plan ot make this but I need to get a 6mm hook for it^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home