Lil Rose Thorn

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Motor Show, Not Knitting Related...*gasp!*

Still working on Swap Softly and the SP9 mittenette... I know I will get them done! promise!

A bunch of friends and I were suppose to go to the Motor Show that is in town together, but one by one they bailed out on us which left tree of us there ourselves. However, I find that three is a nice number so we all don't get separated or have to wait for others to finish before moving on....no wait one of us did get separated but she stood still where she was so we found her ^_^

Dash of a Mini (Mike I have this up for you!)

My friend sleeping in an Impreza....



I use to have a Momo steering wheel in my old car (not one of these red ones, just plain black) but my Bro took it when I sold the car.

Saw the typical big speakers and LCD screens in backs of cars

It was fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger bcaiwong said...

mini cooper for the win!! i want one! let's set up a mini cooper s fund! =)

good times!

3/06/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home