Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, June 18, 2007

It has not been a good week

First off I woke up on Wednesday to find my fridge not cool and the freezer only cold.... my ice cream(s) was everywhere. So I went to put some stuffs into one of the 2 deep freezers I have in the garage when I noticed that one of them was only cool as well. had to call repair man and he suggest that we get new ones instead of trying to fix them. $$$$!

The next day I woke up and found the house really quiet....there was nothing comming out of my vents. So I went to the basement to check and the furnace looked fine the lights were all on and the digital thermostat looked fine so I turned th etemp down to 15 degrees C to see what would happen and nothing did so I turned it up to 25 th enext day to see and nothing happened. So had to call repair guys again. $95 later (no idea what he did I think it was one switch) it was back on.

Last night, I went to mow the lawn. First it was out of gas so I had to go out to get more. Then as I was mowing the front side (I like to do th eback first) when all of a sudden there was this dip on my lawn and a metel thing was poking out the mower got caught a bit. I turned it off as soon as I heard a noise but it was too late. The motor is now making this really loud noise and shakes a lot. Had to use the trimmer for the rest of my lawn. My arms and back hurts like hell now. The thing that was poking out was part of a gas line or something. Nothing I could do about it except put more top soil by it to "lift" the lawn back up.

I had rushed to finish this for my Mother's friend at work thinking that she is working the next day but she didn't have to go to work for the next 3 days. *sigh*
So very tired, there's a staff party tonight, I don't think I will make it.

On a brighter note, I've been doing pretty good on my Sockapalooza4 sock. Almost done the cuffs and then it's onto the heel. *gasp!*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have had a few weeks like that only in the computer realm. I hope that your appliances decide to behave nicely soon. I love your sock, what pattern are you using?

6/19/2007  
Blogger bcaiwong said...

oh man...that sucks! bad things do come in threes huh?? good side is, its all over..phew!

6/22/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your crappy week! Hopefully this next one will be better. Love the sock.

6/24/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home