Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, June 23, 2008

SP 12 Question #2

As a kid, what did you look forward to most about summer vacation/break/holiday?
Sleeping in ^_^ then getting to enjoy the sun.

SO I went a little crazy over the weekend and did these. My Nephew wanted shrimp. I wasn't sure if he wanted it to look dead or alive but since he asked me after having shrimps at lunch I assumed he's taking about those.

My co-worker got these for myself and the other staffs at work. I got the Sleeping Sickness (purple one)^_^, one got Rabies (red), one is Malaria (green), and last one is Chicken Pox (red and wht). They're called Giant Microbes. They're fantastic ^_^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, those softies you made are AMAZING! I LOVE the shrimp, I've never seen shrimp "stuffed animals" before. I'm also still cracking up over the microbes, the Chicken Pox is hands-down my favorite!

You must work at some fun place!

Your Secret Pal.

6/25/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home