Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, March 10, 2008

Sick Again, This Sucks!

O_0 Blah! Had to leave work early on Friday cuz I had the worst headache ever, plus my nose would not stop running the whole day. Now I just feel like crap.

Which meant I haven't been able to play with my nephew the past 4 days U_U cuz his immune system is lower at the moment.

Went to the Docs with my Mother cuz she is sick too but she started to get sick before I did. She got Penesilyn and I was told to just get more rest and drink lots of water. The funny thing is my Mother's strep throat is contagious so you would think the Doc might give me somethind to prevent me from getting as sick as her cuz we live together but nope, just sleep and lots of fluids.

On a brighter note, I had forgotten to mention some of the goodies I had received while I had dissapeared from 'blog world'.

This was a Christmas present from DellyBean and for my birthday she got me a gift cert. to Ewe Asked for It which I spent on the yarns in my last post.KnitPicks Option needles!!! The whole set!!!!!

Then there is this from "Raura" for my birthday.

Doesn't this pic make the yarn look like a cuccumber with white hair? ^_^ It's from Arequipa: 65 superwash wool, 20 alpaca, and 15 nylon. made in Peru.

.....Blah! It's only 7:30pm but I'm going to sleep now. Hopefully I can get to work tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Mc said...

Your aunt had been keeping me a bit up-to-date with the nephew issues. Glad to hear that they're working on it, but sorry to hear that you're not able to spend much time with him right now, being sick and all. Also glad you're back in blogland!

3/12/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home