Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, April 28, 2008

LadyBug!

So I decided to make my nephew a ladybug. However, three Monday mornings ago (the day I was gonna give the bug to him) My Mother and I received a phone call at 5:11 am from my Aunt saying that my Grandmother had fell in the bathroom and hit her head and that they have just called the ambulance. She is fine now but will need to move around the house using a walker. She stayed at the hospital for a week to make sure everything is alright. Even thought I was at the hospital early in the morning that day I still dropped off the labybug aff to my nephew that afternoon to keep him company. He LOVED it a lot. In fact so much that he asked me to make him a Mommy and Daddy ladybug too. As you can see in the picture I gave him the little one first so its in the worst shape and the green one was the newest. I did take this pic three days after he got the complete collection so they have all been through a bit ^_^This touque, I found the pattern on Ravelry. It took only one skein of NORO. The pattern is from here. The shape may look funny cuz it's sitting on a roll of bounty paper towels. ^_^

These lovely treats are form a co-worker who's brother co-owns a CHOCOLATE FACTORY!My favorite is the white chocoalte with rese petals. MMmmmm!


Ta for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home