Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, July 14, 2008

SP 12 Question #5

1)Where is your favorite place to go for vacation? Japan, cuz KAT-Tun is there. They're in the mist of a concert tour till mid-Aug.
2)Where is one place you would like to go ? Greece

So I had a very interesting week. First I started to move all my furniture in a house to 4 feet away from the windows cuz Iam getting new windows installed on Thursday. Which means my house is in a mess. Then last Wednesday I find out my computer is not working. So I called my friend to see if he had time to help me with it. I finally got my computer home last night at 11:30 cuz I worked 2 jobs yeasterday, though both were only for like 6 hours. VERY HAPPY that I have my computer back and working. I had been watching this Japanese vampire movie and wa sonly half way done last week. Also, my brother had given me a scare by thinking that my Hard drive was dead which meant that EVERYTHING in my computer was gone. Thank God it wasn't the case.

Just heard from my SP12 pal tha tI will be gettign 2 more packages ^_^ Very excited!!!. I like parcels!

The pal I'm spoiling had received her first package form me as well. I like it when parcels arrive. I had one parcel lost before and am still a little upset by it U_U.

Finally! I just got my Swap Softly pal info! Gonna start looking at things to make.

Ta!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear your computer is fixed and all is well. Are the new windows in yet?

Have a great rest of the week!

Your Secret Pal.

7/16/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home