Lil Rose Thorn

Sunday, November 09, 2008

More NEWS!

I just got a reply from my lil Cousin in Sapporo, Japan that since the concert is on a weekend that he would go check out the concert goods for me!!!!!! The poor kid is gonna regret being related to me ^_^. He was the one I made the Moogle for a year ago.

Also I happen to stumble upon a journal that has pics and MP3s of the concert. (hope the link works)

3 more weeks till I get my Color CD!

This weekend I worked at my other job again (as a cashier for the convention center) and the function on Saturday night didn't open their doors till 9pm, started at 10, and didn't get busy till 12:30. I stayed till 2am doing absolutely nothing cuz it was not busy and my shift started at 7pm. I did sneek in my knitting but after touching $ I didn't feel like knitting....did I just type that??! Friday night was a boxing match which are usually quite entertaining but that night a car dealer decided to part these 2 Land Rovers in front of my booth. So all I was the entire night was tinted windows and the 2 barely clothed girls advertising the cars.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I ordered thier CD too!

11/14/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home