Lil Rose Thorn

Friday, October 10, 2008

Speeches

So a long time ago my friend asked if I could be her chinese M.C. for her wedding. Thinking it was no biggy I said yes. Now the wedding is tomorrow and I AM HYPERVENTALATING ALREADY!!!!!!! I thought I was gonna be introducing them as only Aunts and Uncles w/o needing to say their full name and title in chinese. I have to..... I go the list last weekend at the brides shower and since then I've been asking anyone I know who knows how to read chinese for help. My M.C. buddy was so wonderful in that he had written most of the speeches out. Last night we got together to decide who's gonna read what. I think we should be fine but I'm still nervous.......We haven't done a practice run yet!!!?! AHHHHHH! So I'll be going down to Calgary this afternoon with my friend, B. He's driving so I get to annoy him by making him listen to my speech! MWAAAHAHAHA!....wait.... I can't read in the car cuz I get headaches!!! I can't win!!!!!!
I got these form the shower! The theme was Racy and Tasty.

A cute lacy underwear with the phrase: make it racy and tasty ironed on it,tropical orange flovored condom, chapstick and some chocolates.

That's all for now, hopefully I can get lots of pics and the wedding to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home