Lil Rose Thorn

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Fall....

Sp 12 Last question (it almost made me want to cry ^_^)
If you were told you could never again buy yarn, what would be you last yarn purchase?
Probably something expensive like 100% cashmere.....were we limited to one ball only? ^_^
If you were tolkd you could never knit again, what would be the last thing you want to knit?
Baby booties cuz I just found out my cousin is pregnant again, Hugo will be a big brother!
With fall in full swing, what is the one thing that you look forward to most?
Day light saving time change ^_^

My lil cousin Mosh (lil cuz of the height thing and 11 months) just came back form her vacation to Hong Kong and Japan and she got me lots of goodies! My fav one is this DVD. The KAT-TUN one is not out yet. However, this one is HOT. There is this one song where one of the singer unzips his top to show off his amazing abs while this GI-normous water fountain is going off around him.

Finally! Ladies and Gentlemen....I have blinds again!

Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amelah said...

Hey! You have bee tagged, check out my blog to see what I mean! :)

10/01/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home