Lil Rose Thorn

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

OMG! My cousin got me the goods!!!!!

First me sent me an e-mail telling me he forgot, sorry. He only remembered once he saw his students carry some goods around that he remembered. I replied back that's O.K. and chatted about random stuffs while I cried a little inside. Then he replied back asking if a saw the attachment he sent of some of the stuff I thought were his students and I said 'yes..... are you allowed to confiscate them then send them to me?' To which he replied that he forgot to tell me that he got the goods and theat he's waiting for an on the way parcel from his parents to re-use the box for me. YAY!!!! I thought it was funny that his students kept their stuffs in their wrapping still...maybe he did confisxate them 0_O? He also told me that it a A LITTLE BIT embarrasing for him cuz he was the ONLY MALE standing it line for stuffs. There wasn't even a boyfriend or male guardians insite ^_^. I luv him!!!!! I sent him air hugs already ^_^. This was the pic he sent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home