Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

Last Thursday I went to an arts and crafts show and spent a lot of money on Christmas presents. I got this for one of my co-worker's b-day. I can show this pic cuz she already for this on Friday. It's a bookmark cuz she likes to read.On the same night I decided to attempt to set up my oun crafts table at the Universuity. Dellybean has a connection who is setting up a crafts sale for one night. I'm gonna sell:

You can see that there is only one monkey with eyes, its cuz I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME to put the rest on so I may have to sell them as is. They still look cute I think. As of now I have 10 to sell. Then stealing Delly's idea: to make kits for the monkeys to sell as well. I got 4 cake pin coushins and A crochet ladybug. Very random stuffs that I had made. If I had more time I wish I could have made a few MoMos to sellI had already given them all away as gifts except for the top one cuz he is my fisrt born ^_^
I also have some handmade origami cards that I will post pics of next time.

SpacePiper will also have some silver jewelery to sell.

That's all for now. Gonna go finish setting up my kits.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck at the craft fair!

11/18/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home