Lil Rose Thorn

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Got My Lace Swap Package!!!!!


OMG! this package is wonderful!!!! My pal was very considerate of my knitting bakground/ skill level. I got homemade stitch markers, Bare merino from Knit Picks (so I can play with dyes), a pair of Bryspun needles, triangular (Adamas) shawl pattern from Knit Picks, ElizabethI pattern for 3 scaves, 100% Baby Alpaca from Knit Picks, a free pattern for Perdita cuffs/bracelets, DMC perle cotton yarn and beads (for the bracelet). Also included was a card and an origami crane. I hope I didn't miss anything, there's just so much!! ^_^.

Thank you soooo much My Lace Swap Pal!!!!! I'll be keeping in touch with you. I'm glad my boss suggested I sign up for this swap it's so much fun! I'm gonna be sleeping with my yarn tonight......

Actually, I'll be sleeping with lots of yarn tonight cuz I BOUGHT MORE YARN AGAIN!!!!!!!It's my boss's fault for taking me to River City Yarns.


Did I mention that my computer desk already looks like this?!? It's to stop me from playing on my computer too much.


I've finished the green mushroom for my nephew but he lost it that evening u_u. But its ok we know he's in the house somewhere. I named him Yohan but my nephew keeps calling it Yoshi. Yoshi is mine!!!!^_^ I'm gonna go visit my Pal's blog now! I'll post again in a few days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so glad that you liked the package! i love swaps, but it's always a bit nerve wracking being worried about whether or not you've gotten a good package together for your pal!

8/24/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your mailman sure brought you a bunch of goodies! And the yarn that you got for yourself is so lovely as well, I can't wait to see what you're going to make with it! Love the mushrooms too, they're totally cute!

8/25/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home