Lil Rose Thorn

Sunday, October 08, 2006

How was my day?

My day started off great cuz I found out that my dishcloth pal FiberFish got th epackeage I sent to her.

In there was a tote purse I made, I can't remember where the pattern was from. 4 dishcloths, 2 balls of yarn, stitch markers, a cake pin coushion I made, and a card.

Next, I decided to develope some photos at Superstore. Got there at 11:45 took me a little over 10 mins to pick and touch up my 97 photos. Drop of fmy order and they told me to pick up at 1pm. So I head over toe Micheal's and bum around and spend money for an hour. Got back to Superpstore at 1:15 and the gal told me teh machine didn't copy my files from my memory card properly and asked if I could to it over again. Fine! I go up to those machines and what do the three of them say? "Out of Order". so a little mad I got to Save-on-Foods to find thier photo depr. not working till further notice. So finally, unhappily, I step into wal-mart (I know!! I'm not proud of myself!!!) I wait inline for 45 mins to get to a michine and it takes me less than 2 minutes to pick adn choose my photos, wait for my receipt, and wait in line for another 10 mins to give the photo lab my order. That was at 2pm. "the order will be done at 3pm" she says. I go home and make me some instant noodles. But some laundry to the wash (which I should take out now! ^_^) then head back to Wal-mart at 3:15, I get to the counter and the girl at teh counter says "Sorry we don't seems to have your order done yet" and then just stares at me. So I say to her "so you want me to came back in 15 minutes?". She says 20. O.K. I go bum around Wal-mart for 30 minutes and go back and they still didn't get my pics done. So I stood there till they got it done and didn't get back home till 4:15 where I started to put my vacation photos in order into an album I got from Micheal's. All that waiting made me tired. Good thing I had my 2nd piggy potholder on the go with me in my purse. I'm almost done, just need to attach the ears and tail then it's off to N in Vancouver.

Over this weekend I got a bunch of stuffs for my Secret Pal 9, my Boo-ty Swap Pal, and of course, myself ^_^ . I took a whole bunch of shifts from my part-time job to make up for the money I 've been spending $_$. So basically for the next few weeks I will be working 2 full time jobs, one in the daytime and one at night. !_! And hopefully, 8 hrs of sleep inbetween. I hope to have my Boo-ty Package sent a.s.a.p. so she can get her stuffs before Halloween. Almost done, just need to get some treats ^_^. I also hope to send my Secret Pal 9 part one of her swap too. I got her a DVD and yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home