Lil Rose Thorn

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I've Started My Lace

I got this pattern from my Lace Swap Buddy I'm making the green scarf with this beautiful Baby Alpaca she got from Knit Picks. Eventually I will get to the lace shawl but I thought a scarf would be a better size as a first time lace project.

I've started this last week and this is where I was up two nights ago. I've had to undo it a few times cuz I was confused with the pattern and I kept letting stitches out by accident.

This is where I am now.


I absolutly love this project. I was out with a friend, S, before work (p/t job) at Starbucks and while she was doing the talking I was knitting away. So glad she didn't mind cuz I couldn't put it down. We were tlaking abou tbeing in a 'quarter life crisis'. Where you start to wonder about life.
Questions I ask myself:
What do you want to do with youself now?
I don't know, go with the flow!
Do you really want to go with the flow or try to achieve something more in life?
I would like to do more with my life but I'm just to damn lazy!
Then get off your ass and do look for things to do. Meet new people. Take up salsa dancing! *wink to Crafty Bean*
Whats wrong with the people I know now? Scared to go to salsa class.
*sigh!*

On a lighter note ^_^
This is something I made last weedend. It's one of those little kids projects that I thought was so cute. I've made one at the end of this summer for a friend's cousin's kid in L.A. I thought that a white unicorn would be as cute as the horse and I was right.


My next project I'm gonna start will be for my Boo-ty swap. It's a secret! ^_^

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Your buttons work!

10/05/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh. Salsa can be very fun. I did it with my sweetheart several years ago and we had a really good time. GO for it!

Boo-ty Swap Pal.

10/07/2006  
Blogger Cece said...

I LOVE MY PACKAGE!

It's been waiting for me at the post office since Thursday! Thanks so much - it is all wonderful. The purse! And the fish dishcloth... just perfect!

10/07/2006  
Blogger Pennie said...

so how did you like the lace pattern, I want to attempt lace work but it kindof scares me. Great blog

10/08/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! i'm so excitted that you're giving the lace a go. i got myself a copy of the scarf patterns, and the one you're working on is my favorite.

11/05/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home