Lil Rose Thorn

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

a bit better this week

Spent a lot of money this week. First we got a new toaster and iron because the old ones were falling apart. Then we got a new lawn mower (sadly it didn't come with a hot guy that will actually mow the lawn for me) $$$Last, my old monitor decided to go blank so I now have a Samsung 19" LCD $$$ it was the cheapest one at Future Shop. I probably should have shop around a bit more but my computer was turned on and the monitor was not for me to log off and shut down so I had to act fast ^_^.

On thursday and friday my nephew had to dress up as a person form medieval times so I made him these out of cardboard and tin foil. His mother wanted him to be a prince, I wanted to turn him into a dragon........

My socapalooza sock is going pretty well. I'm done the back of the heel then got confused by the pattern so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to check with CraftyBean about what I am doing ^_^

Marti, I'm using the Hedara pattern from Knitty.com

My next few days will be pretty busy for I will be working at my second job as a cashier thursday, friday, and saturday. Thankfully I get Canada Day and the two days after off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home