Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, October 01, 2007

I've Been Trying Forever to Post

It's been a while since I've last posted andI have been trying but for som ereason I had not beenable to put up pics so here's what I've been up to so far.

A few weeks ago I was working for my part time as a hostess for the Festiveal of Fine Chefs and here is what out station looks like.
Here is what we served. Yum! ^_^ I of course got to try them all.Been yarn shopping again. Guilty as charged! ^_^
These ones Delly got htem for me to make pumpkins. I started to make and gather stuffs for my Boo-ty 2 Swap Pal.

Last, I finally finished a pair of fingerless gloves for Ah Mosh, started then last winter (no pics yet).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A quick hello from your Boo-Ty swap pal! Did you get the E-greeting that I sent you last week?

Your pumpkin crochet is SOO cute!

:)

10/03/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home