Lil Rose Thorn

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Oops!

Ahh!!!!! It turns out that I was suppose to have the Sockapalooza socks sent out by th e2nd not the 3rd!!!! SORRY SOCKAPALOOZA PAL!!!! However, I did send it by Express so you'll still get it this comming week.

Very happy that one of my guy friends asked me to teach him how to crochet. He wants to make the Moogle doll by Amy Shimel. He's had a bit of trouble starting the basics (making the chains and sc-ing) but I have faith in him that he will be turning out Moogles of all colors in no time ^_^.

Can't wait till my sock arrives ^_^!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thankyouthankyouthankyousockpal!!! i got your socks today in the mail -i love getting post! can't believe they're your first socks, they look great! and they fit nicely too. the trekking feels wonderful, i can't wait to wear them out! i love MoMo, i've always wanted to learn how to crochet to make amigurumi. maybe he'll inspire me! and thanks for the dishcloth and yarn - it's my first experience with bamboo! what a great exchange, thanks for being such a good sockpal!

8/07/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home