Lil Rose Thorn

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I spent money again and I got a gift ^_^

I got this eye shadow set from Sephora and tinted lip conditioner form M.A.C. They make me feel pretty which makes me happy ^_^

This summer we were very fortunate in hiring a third assistant to help out at work and this past Tuesday was her last day. She made this bracelet for me as a thanks. I got her some yarn, a book, and some stitch markers cuz Delly was able to get her to start knitting ^ _^
As for my Hedera socks I think I've only done about 10 rows only in the past week cuz another needle broke which made me a bit unhappy. Good thing I have a spare set of metal U.S. 1s. Then I found a half knitted scarf in my closet which are of black alpaca and I did about 15 rows of it. Now I think I will do a couple rows of this lace scarf I started last year and said I would finish by December (2006) but is not even half way done.
*sigh* so many unfinished projects.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelle said...

I got your card and gift in the mail thanks so much!! I can't wait to see the socks!

9/04/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home