Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, August 20, 2007

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

The picture speaks for itself.....This is how far I got on the Hedera Socks with the yarn my sockapalooza pal got me when IT happened. I was patiently waiting at the doctors cuz my Mother keeps pestering me about seeing a dermatologist for my acne. Knowing that there are always line ups at the doctors I bought my socks along and THIS HAPPENS!!!!!

One the bright side I finished and gave my cousin the Moogle (pattern by Amy Shimel). The Moogle does have eyes but I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it to my cousin. He's moving to Japan to teach english. I caught him as he was loading his suitcase into his dad's car.


I had another long weekend from work and my Uncle lent me season 1 &2 of Heroes and it was great. I saw it all in 15 hours ^_^.

2 Comments:

Blogger Delly Bean said...

eww. Too bad about the really expensive needles. Good thing you got them on sale.

The critter's cute, I hope your cousin likes him.

8/20/2007  
Blogger Chelle said...

Oh no! That really sucks! Socks looking nice though, do you like the colour when they are knit up?

How are the monkeys holding up? I put mine accidently in the dryer and now I have a run because a stitch was broke loose or something *sigh* I might rip it back and re-knit it. I hope your pair holds up better than mine has so far. :-D

8/23/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home