Lil Rose Thorn

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Rock Mountain Wine Festival

This festival is AMAZING!!! I work as a hostess for the booth which this festival is held at ^_^ and I get to try all these new types of alcohol! on Thursday night I tried this Port that is 20 yrs old! It was GOOD. The 40 yr one is too sweet th e20 yr one is perfect, so I bought a bottle as a present for my Grnadma ^_^ she like to have a sip of "something" after dinner. Also I finally got to try some wine that is not dry, I didn't know such a thing exsisted ^_^ (jj) The wine we usually serve at work is always dry. Some ppl like it, I don't.

My Boo-ty 2 package has been sent out onMonday already, hopefully it will arrive this conmming week (fingers crossed, Canadian postal and I dont' really get along). Can't wait to get mine!
To the Boo-ty Pal who had me as a swap partner: Sorry but I was unable to open the Hallmark card you sent me. Thank you for your thoughts though ^_^


I started this week on a (I want to say MY, but I know it will probably end up being given out) green tone Wolly Bullys. I'm making it into a scarf as usual. I had made a lot of stuffs for ppl as x-mas presents bu tbirthdays came up before that and now I need to start cratting for x-mas ~_~

Another pair of mittenettes are done! I usually only do the right one then leave them till I remember about them ^_^ OR the left one is either a bit too big or too small compaired to the right one and then I have to make another new set for the lonely ones ~_~. These ones are also going out as b-day presents.

Ta Ta for now!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home