Lil Rose Thorn

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Back from Falling off the Face of the Earth

Had a busy few weeks.

Finished the fingerless mitts for my cousin. The light blue and the medium blue don't really match but I like how they are different. Now ppl are gonna ask my cousin about her mitts and she can tell ppl that her little cousin made them for her ^_^.

Went wedding dress shopping with my friend. She tried on about 12 dresses and we have 4 that we liked so that is good. It would suck to spend half a day and not have a single thing we like. Next I think we should start looking for a venue fro the wedding ceremony ^)^ *hint hint*

Christmas is comming up and I'm really really behind on making stuffs for ppl. I have a few scarves and fingerlesss mitts on the go aand that's it.

Craftybean got me this last week for fun.

Then for my friend's b-day I got him these

That's all for now. Hopefull I will be able to blog sooner next time ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home