Lil Rose Thorn

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I found my camera's USB cord!!! ^_^

Some pictures of my house during and after the changing of windows.
Some furnitures:
My current livingroom curtains:
My bedroom after I cleaned it out:
Stuff I needed to shove back in my room which I just finished reorganizing yesterday cuz I had already moved everything back from my Mother's room the same day:My new curtains with my new window ^_^:My Brother''s room with my headboard.

Some random toy a staff go tat my work place:I somehow miraculously finished my Swap Softly 2 "thing" already. Now I just need to get some goodies to go with it. I tired to go with the theme GREEN but could only use stuffing that I bought a while ago. Oops! Better than nothing ^_^.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- I don't envy you having to put the stuff back INTO your bedroom!

That voodoo doll is a riot! Have a great rest of the week!

Your Secret Pal.

7/23/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home