Lil Rose Thorn

Thursday, November 27, 2008

It arrived!!!!! All is well.

So the past few days has been a little hectic around here. Nephew is out of the hospital now. He went in on Tuesday morning(....6am to be exact) to have a shunt put in his head to drain fluids that has been collecting from radiations he's gone through. He's upset cuz he had to stay in the hospital and in a bit of pain which is expected, but the surgery went well. I took 3 days off work to help my now 4 mth pregnant sister out since she can't bend down to pick up her son to put him to bed or to sit up in a chair.

Christmas is almost here......heard it's gonna snow next week.

The CDs arrived on the 25th (Tuesday) But I was soooooo tired that I couldn't really shout for joy. It took me forever (^_^ that's actually the title of one of the songs in color) to get eh pic right so that there are no light reflecting back to the camera.The second Cd is Shuji to Akira which came out in 2005 but I had to get $39 worth of good to get free shipping and I had asked my cousin (Ah Mosh) who visited Japan in September to get it for me but apparently it is all sold out there so I go it too. So color has been in my car since Wednesday morning and I have to say I'm very glad I bought it, along with S to A.

So the craft show last week....last week? I don't remember when now but I had said I would post pics of the cards I made. tada!My only sale of the night was one of the Japanese gal card.

This was the booth I shared with SpacePiper. The sock monkeys were on another table to the left. Dellybean also made some mushrooms and knitting needlecases to sell.


That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home