Lil Rose Thorn

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Laughs ^_^

I got home late tonight cuz I went to see a preview of a show with my boss. Her friend is in a play 'Steel Magnolias' and it was great. I cried a bit, it was so touching. It was full of laughs too. But nothing could have toped off what was waiting for me at home.....

My Aunt from Hong Kong sent my a parcel and in it I found this:

A holey sweater!!!! Don't think that's gonna keep me warm this winter. I found it ironic ^_^ Hee Hee Hee Ha Ha HA HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry to say but I can't make myself wear it. It's acrylic. Sorry Aunt Mary. It was the thought that counts right?



And this 'was' a gooddie my boss gave me cuz I like white chocolate ^_^. I said 'was' cuz I've already ate it.

And this, my mistake a couple of nights ago. It took me a while for it to sink in that I made a stupid silly mistake. I can't count! Look what I did. One big. One smaller. Good thing its only one longer so I don't need to tear the 'whole' thing completely apart to fix it. It's for H's sister's baby, who will arrive any moments now. Can't wait.


Finally, I need to confess that I forgot to e-mail my SP9 yesterday cuz it was the 15th. But I did just send her a Hallmark e-card to let her know she isn't forgotten.

I also got an e-card from my SP9. ^_^. Thanks!

I'm off to bed now. Its already 12:38am.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That post was brought to us by the colour cream.

10/18/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those booties would fit me perfect. Glad you got the e-card. I'm also running behind...can you believe I am also running behind? Have a good couple of weeks.
secret pal

11/05/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home