Lil Rose Thorn

Saturday, November 11, 2006

More Crafts Completed!

To some of you it may seen like I've been working too much lately with no time to play. In reality, I'm always playing ^_^. Here are some etchings I made on some 99cents glasses I plan on giving to my brother for his b-day on Dec. 6th.
These are simplified versions of some robots from Gundam. A cartoon we used to watch together when we were little, before my Bro moved out a year and a half ago taking with him ALL the cartoons that we've taped together >_<. I still luv him anyways.

This is a Totoro cup I've etched from a glass from the Dollarama $_$! I think it turned out great.
These are the wolly bully scarves I've been playing with. It hink I'm gonna give N the red-green one for her b-day cuz she's back in town forhte long weekend and her b-day is at the end of Nov. The bleu-green one, I'm thinking one of my cousins, haven't decided which one yet ^_^.


Last night at work we hosted a Rodeo concert w/a beer garden thing and OMG I've never had a more boring night. We were very much over staffed but for some bizzar reason my supervisor wouldn't sign me out. I stayed all 8 hours of it. Though I usually don't mind country music. After 8 hours of being bored with it playing really loud can be annoying. And hey guess what?!?! I'm back again tonight O_0 *sigh*. If it wern't time and a half I would call in sick!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, the scarves look great!

11/12/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home