Lil Rose Thorn

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Boo-ty Got Her Package!!! ^_^

It's has: 2 pairs of Halloween socks, a Halloween treats box, a pumpkin head chocolate from Rocky Mountain Chocolate, an origami ball thing I made ^_^, Virginia's painted yarn for her stash, XXL sock yarn for her cuz I read that she has a book on vintage sock patterns, a sheep finger puppet, and of course baby yarn cuz she only has about 80 something days to go till little S arrives and a baby book for the baby library. Oh and I also found a cool pumpkin pattern here.


Winter is finally here in Edmonton and I need to go get my winter tires onto my car >_< $$!

Oh!! My SP9 got her first small package from me I'm so glad it arrived safely and she seems to like what she got ( can wipe sweat off my forehead now ^_^).

Hmm...lets see what else...the baby booties are on the go again, this time I counted and comparied them side by side. ^_^ I've started to knit this kid mohair piece, it's like a scarf but I'm not gonna use it as a scarf. I saw this cool purse at River City Yarns and I wanted to make it. It's a felted tote purse with this funny looking pom poms out of kid mohair wrapped around the purse. So I'm gonna try to make one. you can probable tell from my lovely discription that I have no idea what I'm doing ^_^ But I'm gonna just 'wing it' and hope it's turn out semi pretty 0_O (dun dun dun!!!!). The lace scarf is still on the roll, I keep it in my very large purse so it goes with me all over. And finally I've decided to just give my mother the 10 balls of bamboo yarn I got from Ewe Asked For It for her b-day instead of making something for her cuz a) I'm out of time (Oct. 26) and b) I think she'll enjoy playing with it too. ^+^

That's all for now. Off to get tire change

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I loved loved loved my package from you. You are awesome! Isn't Marga awesome for putting together a swap such as this one?? (I gave up on swap-bot due to people flaking out - so I'll only swap with those people know and are friends with!) I've been showing off the handpainted yarn to everyone! I love it and everything you sent!

10/18/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home