Lil Rose Thorn

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!!

Like many, I am incharge of handing out candies tonight ^_^

I know it's been a week since I've blogged but I've been keeping myself busy with work, work, and knitting. this is what I've been doing:

Took Yoshi to the mall where he met a large turtle.
Baby Alpaca scarf for my cousin in Toronto. Her b-day is comming up.
And I finished the kid mohair peice for the purse that I plan on making....someday ^_^

Here is a ladybug that I got from my part-time job. There was this function where they hired a bunch of entertainers to amuse the guests and one of them was a guy who made balloons. This is what he gave me. Ha also made me a penguin, a duck, and a cool rocking horse, but I gave those away to my co-workers. It was a cold night and I don't need to be carrying a bunch of balloons a few blocks away to the parking lot. So I only kept the ladybug in my purse.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home