Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, November 13, 2006

A Snow Day

Today it snowed, snowed, and snowed some more. Everything in town is covered in snow and nothing drives me up the walls more than having to stick to the second gear ALL THE WAY HOME from work across town. I understand it's for my safety and the safety of the others but it doesn't mean I have to be happy about it. >_<
On a happy note during lunch time my boss and I went to get some more glasses to etch ^_^. I think they will make great x-mas presents. I plan on playing with them and then work a little on my lace scarf that I have neglected these past few weeks.
That's all for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god the snow was gross today, eh? I drove a friend and myself in to Whyte Ave to do a bit of early (just in time?) Christmas shopping and holy crap was it nasty.

Having said that, the vampire staking would be quite fun!

11/13/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home