Lil Rose Thorn

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Angel or Devil?

Have you ever had a moment where you thought to yourself "OMG! I was soooo mean!" or "*sigh*Why am I so nice?...". I've had a few of those this past week. The mean stuffs I said I couldn't take back but the events that happened afterwards kind of diverted the attention away from what I had said. Though I still feel pretty bad cuz I hadn't meant to be mean, words just came out of my mouth. The part where I think I'm being tooo nice.... I don't know if I should say something so stop myself from being taken advantaged of too much...I dont' know...too tired to think correctly anyways.

By the way, Knitting MaMa is having another stitch marker swap for all those who are interested.



ZZZzzzzz......

2 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Thanks for the mention of my swap!

Are you participating? :) It's going to be sooo much fun this time - all new people!

2/22/2007  
Blogger Kate Mc said...

Don't beat yourself up. If you said it, it probably NEEDED to be said...

2/23/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home