Lil Rose Thorn

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I Turn 25 Today ^_^

I woke up....and it was snowing. It Snowed ALL DAY!

On the bright side I got Lots of gifts!!! ^_^

Amy Butlers InStitches fom my hunnie S
Sock Creatures Kit and Stitionary Vol. 1 From Crafty Bean

By tomorrow she'll find out that I actually got her the sock creatures book too ^_^ Her B-Day is tomorrow.

"Juicy" Couture Necklace from H

Coach Purse From SoSo
Strawberry and Creme Hot Chocolate, Apple Cider, and 2 Belgian Chocolate cubes for the Hot Chocolate! ^_^ Yum! From C (She sang me 'Happy Birthday' Mariyln Monroe style!)


I got this from Ah Mosh and a pair of gloves too and her parents gave me lucky money ^_^


Thank You Everyone! Luv you all! Also I heard there's more gifts to come ^_^

This was me after I tried to blow out only 5 candles and "missed" 2......so that = 2 b.f.s? ^_^

Tomorrow is CraftyBeans Birthday!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Mc said...

Ok, so it's a little late, but Happy, Happy Birthday! I'll see you tonight to tell you in person, but happy day and happiest of years to you!

2/01/2007  
Blogger Angela said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

2/01/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home