Lil Rose Thorn

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tag! 6 weird things about Me

I got Tagged by FireFly's Adventures

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1) I like to sit by myself all the time. Most of my close friends knows this weird thing I have. "So what are you gonna do this weekend?' My response "Sit and chill...in my room...zone out...yeah. ^_^".

2) After eating green tea ice cream I have to drink a glass of hot green tea of I feel unsatisfied. Hear that you waiters and waitresses out there? Top off my tea!

3) At home or sometimes at work I like to keep my socks on when wearing flip flops. (Crafty Bean is probably making a weird face at his ^)^ She sees me do this all the time).

4) I like doing my own dishes especially at home cuz I don't trust anyone else to do it. Plus it's MY HOME!

5) I haven't seen any of the newer Star Wars movies.

6) I've read all 6 of Harry Potter's in one setting...except for using the faculities and during book 4 when my mom demanded that I eat while I read so I went and got my meal once (book 4 took 11 hrs for me).

I tag: Fly in my Soup, Angela, FiberFish, April, Knitted and Purled, and PatchMe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Vanessa tagged me waaaay back last year. I don't know if I can think of six more wierd things :)

My answers were buried in this post

2/01/2007  
Blogger bcaiwong said...

and i thought me reading 5 harry potter books in 2 weeks was astounding..but then again, i am a fob!

2/11/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home