Lil Rose Thorn

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Getting Ready for the Year of the Pig!

Just finished cleaning my house from top to bottom. Swiffered, vacuumed, and wiped everything. All that is left is to help my Mother stuff money into red envalopes ^_^

Tomorrow night I will be attending a Chinese New Year dinner set up by the U of A Chinese Club. I plan on wearing a satin dress that I made over 6 years ago. For the longest time my Mother had not wanted me to wear it, I thought it's cuz it's white and kind of revealing. However, this time when I had planned on wearing my high school grad dress again she said I should wear the white dress that I had made. I think it's cuz she thinks I'm getting old now and should wear the dress before I get too old to do so >_
Saturday I will be heading to the cultural center for the Chinese New Year Market, then picking up the Chicken and the BBQ pork (*sigh* the VERY VERY LONG line ups) then going to my Mother's work place to pick up a Tirimissu Cake ^_^ (yum!). Then I drop everything back home and head out again to pick up stuffs to give to people when I visit their houses on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Finally I wash my car and help prepare "The Supper".

I finished the head of thing that I'm making for Swap Softly I probably won't have time for it again till after the first few days of Chinese New Year.

I've decided that I will be passing the SP10 swap but is definately gonna be in SP11. March, April, and May is a very busy time at work so I won't have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home