Lil Rose Thorn

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Swap Softly!

Hihi I started to work on my Swap Softly project as soon as I got my partner. I'm suppose to keep it a secret but here's a bit of what my pal will be getting. You can't possibly tell what it will be from these. I needed to start now cux next week is Chinese New Year (Welcome the year of the PIG!) and I will be very busy the next little while, thus the fast start on Swap Softly ^_^.

The past week had been kind of ~blah!~ for me. It snowed almost everyday and it also seems to get colder by the day. Traffic sucked as usual and I got three cuts to my hands in a week. Talk about being a klutz. The last one was a bit deep and took 3 bandaids for it to clot. Good thing I keep a bunch in my wallet. Also Crafty Bean has some Hello Kitty ones at work, I forgot they were there but I'm sure I will need them soon (fingers crossed!)

Today I went with my Mom to the Chinese Church's New Years Market to look around. Very small place, very crowded. They had sold out on the stuffs we needed for new year so we went to T & T Supermarket and there was TONNES of people there. Big places, very crowded. We kept running into friends and most stuffs had been relocated all over the store due to extra stuffs they had places out for new years. So it took a very long time, line-ups were long...yadi yada. Then we headed back to China Town to place an order for a chicken with it's head still attached and a pound of roast pork to place in front of my ancestors alter (sort of for them to bless) then we get to have them (the chicken and pork) as part of the New Years Eve dinner....which I have yet to ask who's all comming. My Dad is the oldest in his family so it's traditional for his siblings family to come over for supper, but with us "kids" having our own 'lives to live' its hard to hunt everyone down for a family gathering. *sigh*. Then on New Years Day I'll have to go visit my relatives homes to wish them everything good under the sun and get lucky money in red envalopes from married couples ^_^. Yay! That's my favorite part.

1 Comments:

Blogger Delly Bean said...

Ooh, they're coming along nicely!

2/12/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home