Lil Rose Thorn

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Mom is still sick

Had another interesting week that involved sitting at MediCenter for 2 hrs, the Emergancy for 7.5 hrs, then the next day back to MediCenter for another 4.5 hrs.

So Monday, my Mother came down with a serious case of strep throat. Tuesday, drove her to MediCenter and she got Anibiotics. Wednesday, after dinner she couldn't stand the dizziness that she's been feeling since Monday night so I took her to this mini emergency center at the north side of the city sat forever, she got a pill that didn't work 2 hrs later so they had to give her a shot of gravol. They did some tests on her heart cuz she had felt some chest pain. Found that she has a slight abnormal beating of th eheart so they told us to take the report to our family doctor and see what he thinks. Got home at 2:20 am. So in the morning it was back to Medicenter for more tests and pills for the dizziness. Dr. says nothing he can do about the heart thing. O_0!

Saw White Stripes at my second job as a bar cashier. They were fansastc! Some dude gave me a t-shirt ^_^ it was $30!!! it's shaped with buttons!!! no, I didn't give my number out, wasn't that good looking ^_^
Mosh just came back from a visito to Toronto with her boyfriend and she got me these. Very lovely ^_^.
Next weekend I will be going out to a cabin/museum trip with some co-workers that share the same weekend as me. Can't wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your mom, hopefully things go better soon.

White Stripes, I'm jealous!

I dropped in to say I have finished the first sock and am working on the second. I hope you like them and you will soon find out because they will be coming your way soon.

take care,
your sockapalooza pal

7/06/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home