Lil Rose Thorn

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cabin Trip was Fun!!!

The Monday/Tuesday weekend crew from work went on a little road trip to visit other historic sites on July 8th-10th. However, I must throw this in right now cuz when I got back to work I saw on my desk some little gifts from Rox that was sent together with CraftyBean's gift. Beautiful crochet necklaces. I can wear these any style I want.Thank you very much Rox!



So about the trip. We stayed at a supervisor's family cabin and here was my sleeping area.
The next day we went to Fort Battleford in Saskatchewan that interpreted the North West Mountain Police's role in the development of the west in 1885. This provided power to run the site. I thought this pic looked great with the clouds in the back. ^_^ The ppl there were nice to do a cannon demonstration for us. This was what I got while trying to plug my ears and taking a pic at the same time. I believe the black on th etop left was my chin ^_^ an dyou can see the smoke and a NWMP near the bottom. Beautiful Sask. fields from the back of the car. The World's Largest Tomahawk. The view from the cabin.This is Fort George back in Alberta. There were only logs to outline the original buildings but is was still a beautiful site none the less.
Just before I left for the trip, there was a yarn sale at Ewe Asked For It, this is what I got. That is all for now...still haven't seen Transformers, Ocean's 13, Die Hard, or Harry Potter yet. *sigh* need to do that soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home