Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, July 23, 2007

More knitting

Like many others around the world I have already finished reading the last Harry Potter. I WILL NOT GIVE OUT SPOILERS!!! Thought for those who have not read it yet and the last time you read the 6th one was the day it came out I suggest you might want to read 6th book again before starting cuz I was a tad lost when I started to read the 7th one.

Saturday July 21st I woke up and got the book by 8am. Went home to dress for a wedding (ceremony was at 9:30....yes I was reading at the ceremony and lunch) got home at 2pm ploped on my bed and read till 4:30 where I got dressed again for the wedding dinner. My mother made the cake so we had to arrive earlier to set it up. Took some pictures (they had given my mother and I saris to wear to the wedding) and continued to read. East Indian weddings TAKE FOREVER ^_^ dinner was suppose to be at 6:30 didn't start till 8:45 thank God they had a small starters buffet with veg. spring rolls and pikoras. Thought I ws told not to eat too much cuz there was more comming. (they didn't lie, they only lied about the time when I was gonna be fed properly again) So I read while I was waiting for food. They had speaches but the speakers were only facing one direction and we were seated beside the stage in a corner (very convenient for me) so we could hardly hear what was spoken. There was a dance afterwards, by then I was down to 50 pgs left, I kept reading till 11:45 when they finally cut the cake so I had to run and take pictures. I finished the book, almost cried cuz its finished. Took more pictures when my mother finally decided we can go.

As for my sockapoolza I'm only on the leg of the second pair so now its gonna be all knitiing knitting knitting for me. 5 more days till it has to be sent out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home