Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I had so much food this weekend it's not even funny. I think I need to go shopping for new jeans now ^_^

There was another Movie beign filmed at the Park last week and they were doing some scenes infront of my window. It took me 5 tries to catch the car driving by. Because I don't want to be charged with taking pics, I'm only gonnan post the ones that I missed ^_^

First Pic:Second Pic: Then here is the Mitts I started for my cousin last year ^_^ Some of the yarn I got a few weeks ago.
Also, I finally finished one of my paradis colored socks and has starte dthe second one ^_^
The leaves have been changing color for a while now. I got this pic early in the morning one Sunday. I couldnt' resist cuz they were so beautiful.

Ta Ta for now

2 Comments:

Blogger Brena said...

Your yarn matches your leaves really well.

10/09/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Boo-ty Swap Pal!
Your package is on the way to you from the U.S. Hope you like and enjoy everything! :)

10/16/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home