Lil Rose Thorn

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SP 12 Question 9

Have you ever had you knitting entered in a fair? Would you ever consider it? Nope! Probably not, I personally think it will take the fun out of my knitting. ^_^

So I just finished watching another Japanese show. My eyes are red from bawling. Yes, people you read correctly, I cried! The movie is called Yuuki filmed in 2006 about a young man who travels to Australia and meets up with other Japanese people who are also there to work on visa. They all meet at this little Japanese foreign exchange boarding house-like place and usually when people leave they always say "See you!" when in realilty they know that they will probably never see eachother again. Until a guy name Yuuki gets this weard deasease where the bones in his scull are slowly dissapearing. It's a case that has only happened to 8 other people around the world. He encourages the people he had met in Australia to go visit him and even in his state he had still managed to cheer people on and make other smile. He never gave up. It was a beautiful story. You may find it with english subtitles on youtube. I saw it on veoh tv.

This picture doesn't belong to me and I don't remember where I found it.

While I was watching I was also knitting. Tada!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your scarf! Is that garter stitch?

Your Secret Pal.

8/14/2008  
Blogger Kenyetta said...

I received "Mr Lion" today! OMG! My girls and I love him! they have claimed it, said it looks just like an anime character from Bleach! They also have claimed all the other goodies, especially the Smarties, beside the yarn.
Thank you again!

8/18/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home