Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, August 18, 2008

SP12 Q 10!!!

What Olympic event would best describe you knitting style? Triathlon. It never seems to end ^_^.

Went to see my naphew again today. He seems to be doing a bit better. Thought the family got a little scare last week when he went in for a MRI requested by his doc. Usually his MRI takes a little over a hour but this time he was in a a long time and we all started to worry and asked the nurses why he hasn't come out yet and they replied that the doc wants to take a few more scans. The only reason that we thought of that the doc would want to take a few more scans was cuz they foung something else in his head. It turned out that he had woken up 2/3 of the way and they needed to knock him out and redo the scans. They believe that there is water collecting in his head and MAY need to put a shunt thing in to drain the fluids. I still am not too sure ~_~.

On the brighter note I got my second gift form my Sp 12 pal. A gift cert to Elann.com and Adagio Teas. It took me a while to decide that to get and I can't wait tilll they arrive so I can who you. Thank again SP12 Pal!!!

Also, my Swap Softly 2 pal got her stuffs! The post office had told me it youd take 3-4 weeks to arrive my air, and I thought through Pluto?! but nopt only 6 days! ^_^

Man! I've been eating A LOT lately and it's weird cuz it's been crazy hot again lately. Mwaaa!!! Gotta go loose the flabs building up ^_^.

Peace!
Rose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home