Lil Rose Thorn

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I know it's Christmas when.....

.....my Mother askes me ot re-set the timer on the x-mas lights. It never seems to work when she tries to set it up every year.
This year she got a new one for the inside of the house and I swear to god it looks complicated enouth that it may just set off a bomb somewhere else across the globe. There is 20 setting I can program fot the lights to turn on.....Why she got that I will never know but I only set it to turn on at 4:30 till 12:30 everyday ^_^.

Oh! then she went and got a couple reighndeers.......and set it up on the inside of the house!!!!!I come home Friday night and went *blink*blink* EH?!!!?! Sothe next morning I asked her about it and her response was that they will get cold and dirty if she set it outside.

~sigh~ I will never understand her ^_^

So I've been working on something that's x-mas related but for myself. A Kamenashi doll from the new music video White Christmas. I hope I finish before x-mas O_0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home