Lil Rose Thorn

Monday, November 13, 2006

Lil Rose Thorn the Vampire Slayer ^_^

CraftyBean and I were chatting a few nigths ago (last week to be exact) and I had mentioned that my size 17 clover knitting needles makes me want to stake a demon like Buffy the Vampire Slayer. then She started this story of my slaying demons but would be kicking their butts while knitting and knowing myself, I would most likely try to beat the crap out of the demons, put a foot on their chest to hold them down, then tell them to hold on while I finish the row I'm working on. ^_^ Which led me to taking these pictures. We then went on about about Lycans (werewolves) and how I would get bitten by one and turn into a werewolf and then find a hot male werewolf... and I think that was where the story ended. This happened last week so I could be leaving important parts of the story out by accident. ^_^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot that sometimes you would use your victims to hold your skeins whil you wound them into a ball.

11/15/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home